Semiconductor manufacturing is a faster growing industry in China, and Piotech is a faster growing company with expanding product and technology portfolio. We are seeking people in the fields of process/technology development, system engineering, as well as in manufacturing, field services, and we invite professionals with all levels of experience and skills to join us. At Piotech, your positive attitude, willingness to learn and to accept challenges will help you to become new leaders in technology and management, and make important contribution to China’s semiconductor industry.
Please send your resume email@example.com
|2022-05-21||IP Engineer||Shenyang||Discuss personally|
1. Plan and maintain the operation of the company's intellectual property system; Formulate all kinds of intellectual property management regulations, coordinate intellectual property management, divide the management scope and responsibilities of each post, guide, supervise and inspect the intellectual property management of other departments
2. Review the application of business department, organize and establish intellectual property archives management
3. Responsible for R & D project intellectual property layout, intellectual property application and other external work
4. Search and analysis of patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights
5. Participate in signing or reviewing all kinds of contracts and agreements involving the intellectual property content of the specialty, and establish intellectual property contract files
6. Organize publicity and learning about intellectual property, promote and assist R & D personnel to complete technology R & D work.
1. Bachelor degree in science and engineering, with a certain degree of mechanical, material, electrical, chemical and other professional knowledge
2. More than 3 years of semiconductor equipment and related industry experience, more than 2 years of patent analysis experience; Familiar with China's intellectual property legal system and related policy system and general legal system and policy
3. Understand patent mining and patent early warning, have strong communication skills, familiar with the whole process of patent writing and application
4. Ability to analyze, summarize, judge and solve problems, strong logical ability; Have the ability to use intellectual property knowledge to solve and deal with intellectual property litigation and management problems
5. Responsible and self-motivated, with continuous learning ability, teamwork and integration ability
6. Intermediate intellectual property rights engineer, patent agent qualification is preferred
Specific salary can be negotiated according to experience and interview results