Semiconductor manufacturing is a faster growing industry in China, and Piotech is a faster growing company with expanding product and technology portfolio. We are seeking people in the fields of process/technology development, system engineering, as well as in manufacturing, field services, and we invite professionals with all levels of experience and skills to join us. At Piotech, your positive attitude, willingness to learn and to accept challenges will help you to become new leaders in technology and management, and make important contribution to China’s semiconductor industry.
Please send your resume email@example.com
|2022-05-21||Sales manager||Hefei||Discuss personally|
1. Responsible for the maintenance and sales of the company's key customers
2. Make and implement annual sales plan for key customers
3. Collect industry information, develop market, find new customers and new sales opportunities, and realize equipment sales
4. Key customer relationship maintenance and management, improve customer satisfaction
5. Be responsible for equipment delivery, installation, accounts receivable, warranty and spare parts sales in the whole sales cycle;
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Major in mechanical, electrical, physics and chemistry At least
3. 5 years related working experience
4. Sales experience of IC manufacturing equipment
5. Proficient in operating office software, good English communication skills.
|2022-05-21||Technical support engineer||Hefei||Discuss personally|
1. Installation and maintenance of client equipment;
2. Receive client machine fault problems and conduct on-site troubleshooting
Electrical, automation, machinery and other related majors
1. Process commissioning and maintenance of client machine;
2. Development and optimization of client customization process.
Chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, materials science and engineering, electronic engineering, microelectronics, semiconductor and other related majors
|2022-05-21||Semiconductor equipment process engineer||Hefei||Discuss personally|
1. Process debugging and optimization of PECVD products
2. Analyze and solve the process and equipment problems of client PECVD equipment
3. Cooperate with the daily monitoring and maintenance of customer's production line
4. Responsible for the communication between the client and the company headquarters
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, materials science and engineering, electronic engineering, microelectronics, semiconductor, etc.
2. Have a strong learning ability, proactive, conscientious and responsible, good at communication, can establish a good relationship with customers
3. Process experience in semiconductor industry is preferred.