Semiconductor manufacturing is a faster growing industry in China, and Piotech is a faster growing company with expanding product and technology portfolio. We are seeking people in the fields of process/technology development, system engineering, as well as in manufacturing, field services, and we invite professionals with all levels of experience and skills to join us. At Piotech, your positive attitude, willingness to learn and to accept challenges will help you to become new leaders in technology and management, and make important contribution to China’s semiconductor industry.
Please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
|2022-05-21||Technical support engineer||Wuhan||Discuss personally|
1. Installation and maintenance of client equipment;
2. Receive client machine fault problems and conduct on-site troubleshooting
Electrical, automation, machinery and other related majors
1. Process commissioning and maintenance of client machine;
2. Development and optimization of client customization process.
Chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, materials science and engineering, electronic engineering, microelectronics, semiconductor and other related majors
|2022-05-21||Semiconductor equipment process engineer||Wuhan||Discuss personally|
1. Process debugging and optimization of PECVD products
2. Analyze and solve the process and equipment problems of client PECVD equipment
3. Cooperate with the daily monitoring and maintenance of customer's production line
4. Responsible for the communication between the client and the company headquarters
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, materials science and engineering, electronic engineering, microelectronics, semiconductor, etc.
2. Have a strong learning ability, proactive, conscientious and responsible, good at communication, can establish a good relationship with customers
3. Process experience in semiconductor industry is preferred.
|2022-05-21||EHS Engineer||Wuhan||Discuss personally|
1. Assist the resident in charge to formulate and implement the EHS management and training plan, and organize the EHS related training
2. Responsible for office fire control and emergency management in the station; Investigation and analysis of accidents and follow-up rectification measures, and timely report
3. Manage the client site according to the customer's requirements, participate in EHS meetings and convey and implement relevant policies and requirements
4. Communicate and report with EHS director regularly
5. Finish other work assigned by the supervisor;
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 1 year EHS related working experience
2. Be familiar with ISO14001 & amp; 45001 system standard knowledge, and mechanical safety, electrical safety, fire safety and other basic knowledge
3. Proficient in office software, good communication and coordination skills.